Tuesday, December 1, 2009

It’s beginning to look like Christmas

WarmWishesajhcopy
Here are a few more creations I made using Creative Cuts & More die cuts.

I made this adorable block card a week ago for the IC207 challenge on SCS. The picture wasn’t the greatest then as our weather has been cloudy so I didn’t blog about it right away as I wanted a better picture of the card. (hate when I can’t get a good picture of items I have created.) And then Thanksgiving happened. I’m sorry for being a bad blogger lately, darn Holidays keep getting in the way.

I used Tweet Winter Wishes from Our Craft Lounge along with their Crafty Fluff on some of the images. And embossed snowflakes with Iridescent Ice on the background of some of the panels. Used Prismacolor pencils and odorless mineral spirits to blend. The snowman’s hands are popped up and so is the bird skating on the bird bath. The earmuffs/hat/scarf/mittens is also on dimensions.

WarmWishesajhcopy
For my second project, I created this adorable little sleigh, also from Creative Cuts & More. I embossed the poinsettia from Blessed Christmas by Our Daily Bread in gold over the entire sleigh. Added adhesive to the side/middle piece and put it together and there was my sleigh! See how easy that was? Now I have a beautiful festive center piece for my table. (I filled it with Mint Truffle Kisses but am sad to say they didn’t last long!)
pointesettasleigh

Just think of the different ways you could decorate and fill this sleigh. The possibilities are endless.

Well I hope you have enjoyed my creations during my Guest time for Creative Cuts & More. Don’t wonder too far as I could still throw something up using their products. (I cleaned up my area for Thanksgiving and now I can’t find a thing!)

Enjoy the Holiday Season.

1 comments:

Dawn said...

that card turned out soooo cute!! and the sleigh is beautiful!!! well done!