Friday, May 15, 2009

Dirty Dozen sneak peek

It's that time again.. the 15th of the month when the Dirty Dozen gallery is open! It's bittersweet this month as we welcome two new members but also say goodbye to two member. I won't spoil it for you on who the new members are but as for the two leaving this month.... well.... It's time for mom and I to say good bye and become Dirty Dozen Alumni! I know!! Hard to believe that 6 months have flown by since we started this journey. And what a 6 months it has been.


So for the last time, here is a sneak peek of one of my projects you can find in the Dirty Dozen gallery:



Also there is a rumor that there will be giveaways this month if you comment. Of course you don't know which projects have been chosen for giveaway so comment where every your heart leads you.

4 comments:

Monica-FC said...

I love the layers on the card here. it sure took you time to do that.

Anonymous said...

hmmm...now to find the dirty dozen spot! im trying! but luv the colors in the peek! Cher
hilly77@comcast.net

Denise Marzec said...

I totally can't believe that your six months are up already..that FLEW!! Love all the dimension on your sneak peek...I still need to get on in there and check out the new gallery...but I'll be running to see this beauty! :)

scubasubie said...

You're little sneak peak looks gorgeous. I can't wait to view the whole thing.