Sunday, February 15, 2009

Happy Valentines!

Little late in posting this but the day got away from me. But I wanted to say Happy Valentine's Day. Most of the time I don't have much to brag about the day as I don't usually get anything. But hubby surprised me with:





Remember during the summer when I talked about our local coffee shop and the yummy fudge they make? Well hubby also got me:

My favorite kinds, Peanut butter/chocolate and Mint Chocolate. This is just 1/4 lb of fudge all for me!!
I hope you had a nice Valentine's Day. I've been busy meeting deadlines and having a little sick one.

2 comments:

Anne Essex said...

I feel so hungry just looking at this. Hope it's as nice as it looks.

maiahs_momma said...

Lol, our hubbies must be related because my hubby got me the same thing for Valentine's day...even the flavors of fudge. But he got me a pound and a half of fudge..

Hugs,
catherine
www.mystampinggrounds.blogspot.comc