Thursday, December 11, 2008

Strep again and Doghouse

No, not me. My 2 yr old!! She's been sick since Sunday but never complained about a sore throat. Was eating but had a fever but her breathe stank! Well in googling "strep in toddlers", they don't have to have a sore throat to have strep! So back to Urgent Care we went this afternoon! She wouldn't let them do a strep culture but with all the symptoms I listed, they put her on antibotics. Hopefully she'll start feeling better soon as right now she just wants mommy and mommy just wants to STAMP!! lol

Now for a good laugh. Check out Beware of the Doghouse and make sure you share it with your husband! I did!! :)

8 comments:

Ann said...

Oh. My. Gosh. That is classic! :D

Anonymous said...

Poor baby. You are lucky they are giving her antibiotics. One of the doctors we saw said that it isn't as bad for little ones and she usually doesn't give them anything for it.

I hope she feels better soon.

Jennifer Schmidt said...

Ohhh, hope she feels better soon!

Keri Lee Sereika said...

Awww I hope she feels better REALLY QUICKLY!!! Poor thing!!

fishlips said...

I hope you Daughter gets to feeling better real soon...
Amber I sure got a kick out of the dog house video, sure glad that's not my husband but I know he will get a kick out of it so I'm going to share it with him....To To Funny....lol

thescrapmaster said...

Poor thing! I hope she starts to feel better soon. That is no fun! Ha ha, maybe you can stamp if she goes to sleep :)

~Samantha

Unknown said...

Oh no Amber! I hope she gets well soon and you get some stamp time!

Anonymous said...

OMG! Girl! I really feel for you! Of course I am starting to get sick now that all of my papers and exams are over. I ended up with a B in Economics and an A- in History! Yeah me!!
Love, love the video!!!
Hope all of you are well soon. Love ya!
Janine