Monday, May 5, 2008

Sneak Peek and WHAT IS THAT??

Picture of the day:

So what is it?? And should I let my kids vaccum again??!!

It's that time again... Sneak Peek for My Favorite Things!! This set is called "Furever Friends". I used this weeks MFT sketch for my card. Image is colored with prisma watercolor pencils. Instead of a cirlce, i used the dog bone. Be watching all week long for more sneak peeks. I have some totally different ideas this time around!
stamp: Furever Friends - My Favorite Things; paper: black, old olive, white; ink: black stazon; accs: ribbon, cuttlebug, eyelet, prismacolor watercolor pencils
My Favorite Things (www.mftstamps.com) is having a New Release Cocktail Party on Wednesday, May 7 from 9-11 p.m. Eastern time. Lots of fun is planned including finding out how YOU can be the next MFT Guest Designer. Head over to the MFT forum on www.splitcoaststampers.com to find out all the details and we hope to see you there on Wednesday night.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Emily Elizabeth got a hair cut!!! (the big red dog I'm assuming is Clifford!! hehe)
starla

Karen said...

Yeah, what is that? lol

Definitely let the kids vacuum!