Saturday, May 3, 2008

Have you Scrapbooked today?

Today is National Scrapbook Day. So in honor of the day, the Inspiration challenge on SCS is to take your favorite scrapbook page and make a card from it. Find inspiration in the colors, theme, layout.. whatever makes you want to creat.

Now I don't usually do the Inspiration challenge as it is just not my cup of tea. But today's was different. I had just got done doing a 8x8 brag book for a baby shower that is today and still needed a card. So I picked out one of my favorite pages from the brag book and went to work.

I used a piece of the Simply Scrappin' kit, Special Delivery Girl, design paper. Gathered up some ribbon, added some flower eyelets, punched out some flowers with the boho blossom punch, added some faux brads and my baby card was done! Thanks to Lauren, mytime, for the toturial on the onesie.





Here is the scrapbook page that I liked the best out of the brag book and used as my inspiration. I will upload the rest of the pages later as now I have to get ready to go to the shower.

2 comments:

StampOwl said...

great job ... love the ruffle

Anonymous said...

cute layout on the scrapbook page and the onsie card is very cute too!! (I like the ruffles around the legs!!)
starla