Friday, May 9, 2008

Calling Sandy!!

Sorry for having to post this here but I don't know how else to get in touch with my winner.

Hi Sandy, I got your comment that you emailed me but nothing has come through at all. Can you please try again so I can get it out today as I am extremely busy this weekend and i know you are looking forward to some new toys!!

Now back to your regular show! Which will have to be later today as the item I was going to post is sitting in 3rd grade on my daughter. I did take pictures this morning but since she was wearing it... the pictures are all fuzzy. So I will have to take more pictures when she gets home. So until then... here are a few clues to keep you guessing all day.... 1. it is stamped, 2. she is wearing it, 3. I used one MFT's new release sets.

Chow!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

?????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
starla

Janine T said...

I bet you made a new skirt for her and stamped it!!