Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Paper Pretties Blog Hop!

closeupgirl16copy

Welcome to Paper Pretties Blog hop!  Hopefully you came from Alaine Medio’s blog. If not head back to Paper Pretties blog for the start.  Today is also a Paper Pretties challenge which is to use ribbon.

I’m showing a project using “Sweet 16”. This time I decorated a gift bag for that special sweet 16 girl.  Stamped “sweet 16” in versamark on the pink, border punched the white and layered ribbon over top of it. Colored image with copics, completely cut out and attached with glue dots. closeupgirl16copy 

Added some more ribbon to the handle and to top of the bag I added a fake key (you know those keys you get in the mail that could unlock a winning car?? yup, I saved that key! lol Knew I could use it somewhere!).

AmberBlogHopRibboncopy


Now hop on over to Chris Veneruso to see what she has in store for you.

This is also entered in the following challenges:
Alphabet Challenge – R is for Ribbon
Catch the Bug – Anything Goes
Wild Orchid Challenge – Anything Goes
Fun with Shapes and more – Happy Birthday
Top Tip Tuesday – Happy Birthday

 

          Thanks for stopping by!

 

                      Amber

16 comments:

StampOwl said...

fun!

Kristine Reynolds said...

So cute! Wish I would have had this set when we gave my daughter our old car for her 17th birthday...would have been a great set for that!

Sarah said...

Beautiful gift bag!

Delia Cruz said...

Great colors, I love this cute gift bag idea. Thanks for the inspiration.

Lisa R said...

Oh sooo cute!

ribenaruby said...

Love this, it's brilliant, fab colours! Ruby x

Chris said...

what a great looking gift bag. you couldn't go wrong with this image. it's totally adorable, I can't imagine any 16 year old not liking it.

Alaine said...

This is really cute. I love what you did with the gift bag.

Lori said...

What a fun bag and super cute image. Love that you saved that key and got to use it here. Perfect! Thanks for playing along at the Catch the Bug Challenge. I hope you'll join us again.
Lori

Eiglas said...

Super project!
And thank you for sharing with us over at Tip Top Tuesday!
Hugs
Eiglas
x

Stephanie said...

Very cute card, I have to giggle every time I stop by you blog and see that picture with the feet sticking out-too sweet! Thanks for playing along with us at Catch the Bug this week!

Becky said...

Oh my, what a tease!!! So cute...love that idea!!!

Lesley said...

Great bag! Thanks for taking part in the Alphabet Challenge xx

Carol L said...

This is one seriously CUTE gift bag! I love the colors!

Samantha said...

What a great project! love the bag.. like the way you did the versa-mark too! thanks for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday this time, hugs Samantha TTT :0)

Vee said...

Wonderful little bag!!. Thank you for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday. Good luck
xx Vee